Job Role: Human Resources Partner – 18 month ftc
This is a pivotal hire, to join a respected & valued People team in supporting 600 employees across the UK & Europe.
Working in collaboration with your peers, you’ll swiftly build trusted relationships, with a creative and flexible approach to UK People initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strategic relationships with senior managers to drive forward the development of short and long term HR goals
- Support management recruitment methods and hiring, developing and retaining talent effectively
- Partner compliance on the FCA requirements in relation to employees (e.g. training and competency frameworks)
- Assist in the implementation of the appraisal process, coaching & supporting where needed
- Advise on pay and remuneration issues (including promotions and benefits)
- Assist on diversity engagement and the launch of new initiatives
Who you are:
- You’ll have an Investment Banking or wider FS background, with an appreciation of differing personalities and behavioral styles, which will ensure positive collaboration
- Engaging with stakeholders is key to success – you’ll be a strong communicator, comfortable to challenge and influence – instilling confidence
- You’ll have a flexible attitude, with the ability to work in the grey when necessary
- A solutions-focused, goal oriented and analytical thinker is what’s needed
- A team player, keen to develop others and pitch in
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.